1. Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.
I'm not to adventurous when it comes to where I shop for clothes. I think about 75% of my clothes are from Old Navy (shocker, I know), 20% from WalMart and 5% from other random stores at the mall or around town.
2. What are your "signature pieces" to wear... your go-to outfits?
Cardigans. I wear a lot of tanks or short sleeve shirts with a cardigan over it. I love to dress up jeans and that normally ends with layers.
3. Show us your style through pictures (of you or pintest finds).
I would be in total heaven if I had half the outfits I have pinned on Pinterest right now. Looking through them though I'm realizing that I tend to pin the earth tones.. and pink ;-)
4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.
I think almost every time I see Jennifer Aniston she is in a super cute outfit.
5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?
I'd like to say clothes, but if we're being realistic I should probably say stuff for the house. I'm so picky when it comes to buying clothes that I tend to avoid it at all costs.
6. Show us your favorite accessories.
I like earrings, I just don't tend to wear them because I'm always in such a rush in the mornings that I forget to put them in. I also really like scarfs. However, i LOVE rings! Other than my wedding ring, this is the one that I always have on.
7. Tell us in one sentence your pilosphy behind shopping (what makes you buy an item).
I that the two most important things to be (other than the price of course) when it comes to buying an item would have to be look and comfort. It has to be something that not only looks good on me, but that I will be comfortable and FEEL good wearing. Something can look nice on me but if I'm always worring about if it looks to tight or if it's to short then I'm not going to enjoy wearing it.
Connect with Me: